Monday, October 17, 2011

Bag of Bones

So A&E is making a mini-series of the novel Bag of Bones. On the one hand, yay! Because I love that book. On the other, Stephen King adaptations do not tend to go well for the most part.

With two exceptions. The Stand and The Shining. The original one with Jack Nicholson. Not 100% true to the book, of course, but I think it's closer to the spirit than the remake (which I kind of like anyway, but I eat junkfood too so that doesn't mean anything).

Also, I have an AO3 account. So. You know. I've been distracted by cleaning things up and posting them. Priorities, I has them.

ps: It was nice seeing Jo again. And then I'm looking forward to next week with the power of a thousand burning suns. James Marsters *and* Charisma Carpenter? I may not survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...