Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I might be a *little* eager to find out who the new pope will be

Sooooo....I'm half watching a live feed of the chimney on the Sistine Chapel, waiting for the smoke to appear, right? And I clicked back to it after looking at another program.

And my heart jumped because I saw something white on top of the chimney, and I was like, 'Wheeeeeee! Pope!' and then I realized it was a seagull standing on the top of the chimney.

Yeah.

He's still there by the way.

I'm calling him Pope Avius the First.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The power of wishful thinking and my brain not catching up to my eyes! Clever seagull!

      Delete
  2. Maybe he's sorry for his brother attacking one of Pope Benedict's doves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was probably the seagull reporter sent in to make sure they got the news first.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...