Monday, September 24, 2018

Knitting Myself a Mid-Life Crisis

Does it count as a mid-life crisis if you're 36? 

I mean, I don't know. 

LOL

So, I got a tattoo today. It's my first tattoo, ever, and I like it a lot. It's a shark with some blue watercolor like background, on my shoulder. We'll see how it goes, but the actual tattoo didn't hurt at all, and the place that I got it done is nice and clean and has an excellent reputation. But I'm already thinking about getting another one. An octopus, wrapping around my arm. In case you were wondering. 



I took the day off of work because the appointment for the tattoo was in the middle of the day, and I have vacation days, so why not? Anyway, I got my hair trimmed - that's one problem with having short hair, is that if you want to keep it up, you have to get it trimmed more often. Long hair is more forgiving of growth. But the woman who cut my hair suggested that I get 'plum violet' highlights - I was at a little walk in place, so they don't do it there, she wasn't trying to like, sell me on spending more money, but I'm thinking about it. 

Like I said. Mid-life crisis. 

Also, I'm starting on knitting a new baby blanket. 

It's....for a surprise. :D

Not ME, so get that right out of your head, but a surprise none the less. So if we're FB friends, mums the word. Because mum doesn't know yet. The announcement is planned for Halloween, because my sister is absolutely related to me. :D

We don't know what sex Surprise will be, so I picked out some nice yellow yarn to make this one. After all, it's tradition at this point. 

The knitting, not the color. But I learned from the last time. Baby weight yarn, but not the super thin kind. Wheee!!!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, a new little Surprise! I like your tattoo! And a shark is so you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...