1. I love Ghiradelli peppermint bark. With an unholy passion. Seriously. Keep me from it, and I may break your arm. Fair warning.
2. I would move to England/Scotland/Wales in a heartbeat. I have no idea why, I just want to live there. It's so *pretty* and *old*. (I have a thing for history, okay?)
3. On the subject of history, and old things: Rome. I *will* go there one day. And...then never leave, because I'm not sure I'd be able to drag myself away before I'd seen *everything*, and that's pretty much impossible to do...
4. I may, and I stress *may*, be obsessed with Castiel on Supernatural. There's been no definitive proof so far, but I admit that it's a possibility. He combines being cute, kicking butt, and being adorable like a *puppy*! *continues to obsess, quietly*
5. That being said, I may also be obsessed with the Trickster on Supernatural. He's just so. much. fun! In the scary, give jerks what's coming to them sense of the term 'fun'. Also, that *other thing* about him, which I will not say, because I don't want to spoil Sanil. Just in case. But *that*. He is a BAMF. For the record.
6. I believe in ghosts. I live in a haunted house (not scary at all). They don't bother me, I don't bother them, that's my general rule.
7. My name really is Amber. I looked it up on Behind the Name, out of curiosity:
From the English word amber that denotes either the gemstone, which is formed from fossil resin, or the orange-yellow colour. The word ultimately derives from Arabic عنبر ('anbar). It began to be used as a given name in the late 19th century, but it only became popular after the release of Kathleen Winsor's novel 'Forever Amber' (1944).