Sunday, July 21, 2013

Okay, this past week was supposed to be me fasting.

I failed. I failed spectacularly.

I think the problem (in part) was that I just decided to do it without really preparing for it. I managed to sleep through my alarm *every* day and so not wake up until after sunrise. Which meant that I missed out on the pre-dawn breakfast and tanking up on water.

I'm going to give it another go this week, but plan better (set my phone alarm and leave my phone on the other side of the bedroom so I have to get up to turn it off).

*crosses all available limbs*

Hopefully this goes better.

:)

3 comments:

  1. I like sleep too. Haha. You're so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've slept through the fajr alarm three times in two weeks. Yeah, those days were NOT fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...