Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Makeup

Not wearing it anymore. I've always hated the stuff anyway, I just started wearing it years ago because that was what girls were doing, and I desperately wanted to be just like them, and clearly the makeup would make me more outgoing and popular and all the things that I just wasn't. But, you know, I hated the stuff all the while.



And today? I just left it off. It was lovely.



Of course, I was also faced with the prospect of a four year old wearing makeup. But I have no say in this, despite the fact that I just find the whole concept of a child wearing makeup oddly horrific.





But I'm liberating myself from the whole mess. And working on a way to convince a four year old that she really doesn't like it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...