Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: A Post About Nothing

*rolls around*

I don't know what to write about....

I know you guys gave me ideas, but I don't feel like writing about any of them...

I was going to write about something I heard on the radio on the way home but I'm not really sure what I want to say about it just yet.

Today was my first day back at work from vacation, which is always fun. The newsroom is busy busy with the election coming up tomorrow. Luckily I don't have to worry about staying all night since I don't work on that part of the paper.

Just finished watching Once Upon a Time from Sunday, which is one of my two favorite shows on tv right now. It's a lot more light hearted than American Horror Story but lovely and complex.

I think I'm going to go have a piece of the banana nut bread I baked yesterday, read for a little bit and then go to bed.

My life is full of excitement!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for an exciting life! :) Yes, I want to hear about what you heard on the radio if you decide it's worthy of our attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! <- that's my life. Excitement around *every* corner. :p

      Delete
  2. Seinfeld show was a show about nothing and it turned out to be the funniest show ever.
    I think blogging became popular because unlike serious published articles many of the blog posts are something we might write in our personal journals. Something direct from the heart without much analyzing.
    Sometimes, I would spend days writing a post. Reading it again and rewriting then analyzing then rewriting to discover that it didn't generate much discussion as I was hoping or anticipating. Yet, I would post a picture in my "Picture America" blog posts or post a video or a movie quote and see tens of comments.
    Your "Post about nothing" already started a good discussion and maybe an idea for a new post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that happen too. I work and work on a post and then ...nothing. One of my favorite posts and it gets almost no comments, no discussion. Then I post something wacky and off the cuff and people are all over it. *shrug* :) There's no accounting for what people have thought on.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...