Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 12: 'Daily' is a loose term...

Clearly I'm not very good at posting daily.

Such is life.

I know I'm a homebody kind of a person and I tend to only go places that I already know - I take the same roads to work and back, etc.

Last night I decided that I wanted Panera for dinner and the one in North Port has a drive through. It's only one exit north of the exit I get off for my house so I figured it'd be fastest and easiest to just take 75 and get off on that next exit.

Which I have never done before.

As soon as I passed *my* exit and I was in unfamiliar territory this is how I felt:




Basically, I am a hobbit and hobbits are me.

In totally unrelated news, I also got lost. Because I lack a sense of direction and I turned right instead of left. But I *realized* that I was lost without the aid of a wizard or dwarves of any kind.

So we're counting this as a win.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for going to an unfamiliar area...hahah! Hope it was good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...