Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feb. Day 4: Science!

So I failed to make it yesterday. I was kind of distracted by trying to finish A Dance with Dragons.

Which I did.

At *mumblteysomething* this morning. :D

And now I'm watching a recorded version of the debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham. For those who don't know, Bill Nye is a scientist who has made it his life's work to get kids into science - I grew up on his Bill Nye the Science Guy tv show.

Ken Ham is a young earth creationist, meaning he believes that the book of Genesis is *literal* and the earth is only 6,000 years old.

And that people coexisted with dinosaurs.

*eyes him harshly*

Here's the link I'm watching in case any of you want to see some of it:

Bill Nye vs. Ken Ham - NPR

It is almost 3 hours long altogether.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should watch it. It's interesting, even if it's long.

      Delete
  2. Yesterday, my Facebook feed was all about this debate. I knew it was about science but I didn't pay much attention. Now, I know what was that all about. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting, especially if you enjoy seeing someone with no evidence try to convince the world that he's right.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...