Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sisters are Fun...

Baby Sis just called, luckily Mom and Dad are out at a Christmas party.

Sis: Guess what I just did?

Me: thinking: She's just gotten another speeding ticket and is heading to jail... Not a clue. What'd you just do?

Sis: I got a tattoo! Don't tell Mom!

Yeah. Twenty year old Sis, just got a tattoo of her drum core logo and their wins on her foot. Congrats. She intends to hide this from Mom for as long as possible. Perhaps her entire life, if she can. I...have my doubts about this. She's coming home for Christmas on Wednesday. She says she'll just wear socks the entire time.

Edit:

Because Baby Sis called Mom to complain that Mom had ratted her out about Baby Sis smoking (which she swears she's not, but I don't believe her, and am pissed, since I just had a friend die of lung cancer!), Mom knew that *something* was up, from a comment Baby Sis made. Consequently, Mom now knows of tattoo, but will not say anything until Sis is home. Mom had no problem with tattoo, as I knew she wouldn't. Baby Sis is twenty, will be twenty-one very soon. I promised Sis I wouldn't tell Mom, not that I wouldn't confirm a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...