Working my way through posts in bits, cause of the wonky net and all.
Susanne tagged me last week, and I just saw it. :)
1. For several weeks when I was 5/6 years old, I thought I was the reincarnation of Christ. Please don't ask me *how* I came to that conclusion, I don't recall. I just remember that I became disillusioned when a neighbor's cat scratched me, and I thought that the cat wouldn't have done that to God, so. Kid logic, you've gotta love it.
2. My eyesight is terrible. I'm practically blind without my contacts, and the only thing I fear about getting old is actually going blind. I won't be able to read!
3. I have lived in a haunted house and seen ghosts on several other occasions.
4. I came to the conclusion that an atheist who believed in ghosts was insane, which is what started me out, years ago, looking into religion again.
5. I'm living proof that a genius IQ without drive or ambition is simply a bright and *incredibly easily bored* person wreaking havok where ever she feels like it.
6. I've always sort of wanted to be a medical examiner. Think less Bones, more Dr. G. Dead things don't gross me out, and I find them fascinating.
7. I secretly suspect that my grandmother killed my grandfather, at the end. He was dying of cancer, and we were taking care of him at home. There was always someone in the house, the hospice nurse, my mom or uncles, but he just happened to die the first time she was alone with him in the house. It's not something I'll ever say to the family, because God knows I'd just cause hell, and we'll never know for sure. But a part of me thinks it, and I can't unthink it.
8. I once wrote a lit. paper drawing literary comparison between the King Arthur mythos and Batman (comics).
9. I've read thousands of books in my life. I've only failed to finish one. American Psycho by Brent Ellis. I actually threw it across the room. I can deal with horror, but this book was too much. And then, then, the end! Ugh! *gnaws on furniture*
10. I can play the clarinet. It's my only musical skill.
Hmm...tag...uh...Heather...Sanil...Ahavah? If you want. :)