1. All the pens in my desk have been uncapped, on purpose. I can't stand reaching for a pen and having to take the cap off! I don't know why, but it drives me nuts. And I tried just having one pen with the cap off, but every time I reached for the pen, I wound up grabbing a different pen, and that was just silly because then I either had to uncap that pen to use it, or put it back and grab the uncapped pen. So. I have three pens at the moment, and they're all uncapped. So I can grab *any* pen, and go immediately to writing.
2. I am a spoiled, spoiled person. I know this. That being said, my room has two walk-in closets. I use the smaller one for clothes. The second, larger closet houses my thousands of comics (also half my dvds - the other half is on the shelves in the clothing closet, my cds, and a small doujinshi collection). It is a beautiful thing. :) Feel my nerd.
3. Josh Gates is my secret
4. I rock out to really weird songs in my car. I mean, turn the volume up, windows shaking, rock out. And they're *weird* songs. For instance, if you see me jamming in the car, singing along, I may, in fact, be listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco. I'm not even kidding. I love that song.
5. Lady Gaga wins. She's a nut, and weird, but her music makes me bounce. It's awesome workout music.
6. I have dressed up for a fan convention. There will be no pictures, so don't bother asking. I'm not handing you people evidence. ;) But yes, I am that deep of a geek. And I am proud!
7. I will also play my music really loud, on occasion, and dance around my room. Whatever. Don't judge my immaturity. Sometimes you've just got to dance! (And, for the safety of those around me, I don't dance in public. Someone could lose an eye!)
8. I've named both the shredder and the cash register at work. The shredder is Rodney, and the cash register is Shepherd. These two names are related. Depending on your geek interests, you may or may not be able to figure it out. I'm certainly not explaining.
9. I will watch incredibly crappy/boring/stupid movies if there is an actor I love in them. I'm *that* dedicated a fan. (see: Shark Attack 3: Megalodon for John Barrowman and Stonehenge Apocalypse for Misha Collins)
10. My favorite Robin is Robin III (also Robin V and currently Red Robin, but I digress). Tim Drake, is, in fact, more Batman than Batman, and will eventually take over the world. For it's own good. Respect him writers, or else!