Friday, May 6, 2011

SPN - The Man Who Would Be King

*squee**clap*

Crowley and Cas!

I am so afraid of this ep...

Cas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monologuing Cas!

Tower of Babel = 37 feet

'come on, dried dung can only be stacked so high'

I like how Dean barely even flinches anymore.

I really love Crowley. It's insane how much I love him.

Of course Cas is conflicted. He loves Dean!

And, you know, this whole flashback to the best of Cas...IT'S WORRYING ME!

DO NOT KILL CAS, WRITERS! I WILL FIND YOU!

*chokes* So Cas brought Sam's body out!

'denim wrapped nightmares!'

I like invisible Cas.

*lol* Demon-Bobby! Too cute.

messiah-Cas!

*whimper*

Smite the demons! Smite the demons!

THE FOOLS!

Because now they know you were spying on them, you moron!

Did Crowley just call Cas a whore? SMASH!

Cas, dear, I love you. But Crowley is more clever than thou.

Hell is now an eternal line. What happened to all the fun torture?

I don't even know what to say. I mean...ack! Poor Cas!

FREE HIM YOU ASSHOLES!

FUCK! I CAUGHT UP TO THE DVR! NOW I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH COMMERCIALS! MY MIND CANNOT TAKE THE WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bobby got the angel proofing wrong. Ooops.

*flails around in agony**cries*

*chokes* NO! NO! SCREW YOU PEOPLE! FIX IT YOU BASTARDS! FIX IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

preview: May 20th. I expected that. FULL NIGHT FINALE EVENT? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I'M HAVING A MOMENT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...