Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Judith 6:5

"But you, O Achior, and your mercenaries of Ammon who spoke these words in the day of your wrongdoing, you will not see my face from this day forth until the time I will punish these people who came up out of Egypt.

Susanne, you're also apparently missing Judith from your Old Testament. There's no verse 30 in chapter 4, so this is the last verse:

With ashes on their turbans, with all their strength they cried out to the Lord to look with favor upon all the house of Israel.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Amber, for helping me out. :)

    I hope that insane hamster didn't escape last night. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanne,

    You're most welcome. It's not your fault that you have the 'abridged' version. ;)

    Bloody hamster, squeaking away in the imaginary wheel in my head...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...