Thursday, February 19, 2009

Proof that the Old Adage is True

"You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

Take note!

A paralegal and her attorney called me with something of an emergency, and our usual methods of getting paperwork to the courthouse had passed.

Because they were so very nice, all while panicked that if this stuff didn't get to the Clerk before 11, they would have to refile, which costs a lot, and their firm would have had to pay, because it was their fault, I personally ran the paperwork over to the Court. Had they not been nice? I would not have done this. I would have done everything else that I could, but I would not have gone out of my way to drive into the next town and deliver paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...