So, Ahavah tagged me. :) I feel all special now.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My end of the month book store trip.
2. Mini break in the middle of July!
3. Finishing reading the Dresden Files again.
4. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
5. Losing at least another 50 lbs this year
6. Leverage Season 2
7. Reorganizing my books & comic collection. I'm a nerd, live with it.
8. Playing with my dogs tonight.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Pay off my parents' mortgage, cars, etc. (So, you know, win the Lottery :) )
2. Learn to be patient and trust God. *headsmack*
3. Rule the World! Um, no. Seriously, smack everyone upside the head with the clue stick so we can stop hurting and killing each other.
4. Stop people from being cruel to animals.
5. Travel throughout the world. There are so many places I want to go to.
6. Sing. Sing well, I mean. :)
7. Pet pig!
8. Live on a farm in the middle of nowhere and raise a gaggle of really unusual children. :)
8 things I love:
2. My family (much as they may drive me up a wall - and I include our pets in 'family')
3. the church, my family through God, and all the wacky people in it. :)
5. Nature, and rolling around in the dirt
6. Water! (as in, the ocean)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Worked, dang it.
2. Had my car towed to Ford. Stupid gasket/battery/thingy.
3. Mistook a new rice steamer for a really bizarre toaster.
4. Attempted to teach my dog to fetch. He's got the catching the ball thing down, and the coming thing down, it's just combining the two.
5. Wrote fiction. I'm trying to get back into it.
6. Attempted to stalk Tank the Armadillo. He's clever, that one is.
7. Stole/borrowed moms bike since mines in the shop. Rode around neighborhood.
8. Listened to another episode of Our Life in Christ.
8 Shows I watch:
4. 18 and Counting
6. Expedition Africa (Dear Benedict, the 'survivalist' I do not like you. Starting off your 'intro interview' by mentioning that on your first expedition you wound up eating your dog is not the way to win friends!)
7. CSI - All of them, even Miami, to my shame. I like Jonathan Togo, okay? Don't judge me!
8. Doctor Who! (And Torchwood, but I don't get BBCAmerica anymore, so that one must wait for DVD)
8 people that I tag! Uh, everyone I would tag has been tagged! So, if you read this, and you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged! Go for it!
I take it back, slightly. I tag Susanne and Coffee Catholic.