Thursday, July 15, 2010

Naamah's Curse

Done. Actually 560 pages, but still feels light and fluffy after Outlander. Hmmm..I've noticed that I don't feel as frantic and anxious for Moirin and Bao as I did for Phedre and Joscelin or Imriel and Sidonie. It *might* be because I'm coming off of Outlander, which takes a lot of emotional investment from me, or it could just be because Moirin and Bao lack the dark edge that ran through the other two trilogies.

On the other hand, I do find Moirin and Bao adorable and want to smish them together. Maybe that's it! They're cute where Phedre and Joscelin and Imriel and Sidonie were *epic* and slightly tragic and angsty too! Meh. But the next book in the series promises to have demons again, and that makes me a happy camper.

And I do wish that we could get a book (or series) based on the travels of Elua and his Companions. I think that'd make excellent stories, plus we'd get to know them as characters and not gods.

Now, I'm reading Sizzling Sixteen, and then, on to the Neil Gaiman section of my library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...