Susanne apparently is a very weird person. :p And she some how thinks that everyone else has to be weird too. So I'll list a few things that others might think are 'odd' about me. But they're not. It's everyone else that's weird.
1. I always tap the bottom of a bathroom door with my right foot when I'm leaving. I have no idea why I do this, but I do.
2. I *love* kosher dill pickles. Love them. We used to just buy them in those big jars, whole, and I would eat them all by themselves.
3. I'm afraid of dolls. The Incident of the Raggedy Ann Doll has left me scarred for life.
4. I deeply wish that I was a 'hat person'. But they look awful on me, so I'm not.
5. As long as the food is dead, I will try it. I will not try to eat anything that is still moving on my plate.
6. Catterwompus is a word.
7. I once threatened to castrate my best friends husband. He believes that I would do it. Which is great, because I really would. :)
8. I cannot keep a plant alive to save my life.
9. I do not do silence. There must be noise at all times.
10. I think people who walk around in t-shirts with suit jackets on over them look like tools. Pretentious tools.
11. Sometimes, if I've been talking to lawyers all day I use unnecessarily large words when I'm talking.
12. I still love to color in coloring books and draw (badly) with sidewalk chalk.
13. I'm not allowed to play video games much since Super Mario Brothers for the Wii makes me curse.
14. I am a technological moron. It's not that I can't learn how the stuff works, it's just that I don't care. And I have computer nerds for family so I don't need to care.
15. I don't like stickers.
16. I'm fairly certain that dust doesn't get under furniture so I'm not sure why I have to move things when I clean. (I do it, I just don't like it.)
17. I name inanimate objects: Murdock the Kindle, Myrddin the Car, Rodney the Shredder, Sheppard the Cash Register, Daniel the Computer, etc.
18. I don't understand vegetarianism. I'm half certain that it's a sign of mental illness. No offense to anyone who might be a vegetarian. I just don't get it and it seems weird and alien to me.
I'm sure there's more, but there you go. :)