1) I enjoy this show more with each episode.
2) They pronounced Samhain correctly! All the love for that.
3) The music they keep playing when the original owner, the Doctor, is doing nasty things in his basement is from the soundtrack to Bram Stoker's Dracula. You know, the one with Gary Oldman. *shudder* You have Gary Oldman and that's what you do with him? Shame on you Coppola. Moving on...
4) Zachary Quinto! I <3 you. For the record. Even when you're creepy and dead and murderous.
5) I really wish Quinto's hubby on the show had given McDermott a blowjob. I...would pay money for that. No lie.
6) The guy playing the Doctor was in Rose Red. He played the annoying post-cognitive psychic who lost fingers. Can't remember the characters name and I never knew the actors name.
7) Mutant baby? Y/Y?
8) I really want to know where Violet's boyfriend came from. I mean, clearly, he's one of the ghosts in the house but when did he get killed? I want that story.
9) I fear that they're going to kill the dog next week. There was a shot in the preview of the microwave with something red splattered on the inside and that's an urban legend, you know? The dog in the microwave? While this will make me cringe badly...I'll keep watching the show.
10) Abby! That surprised me so, so badly. I really like her and, you know, yes, she's going to be coming back as a ghost (most likely), I'm still going to miss her because the ghosts aren't the same as the people they used to be.
Oh! And at some point I shall talk about Paranormal Activity. All three movies. Maybe tonight when I can add visual aides....