Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ninja post

Not dead!

Just...rather tired, truth be told. I must not be sleeping well, though I don't remember waking up during the night. But I've been going to bed 'on time', or as close as possible and I'm still oversleeping and waking up tired. That's delaying the whole...Mere Christianity thing because I'm not reading it in the morning and then when I sit down to type up a post on what I have read I'm just *tired* and don't feel like it.

So. But I'm determined to do better! I *will* get the post I've been working on out tonight. It's about the 'cardinal' virtues.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better! I hate being tired. Maybe it's the weather or season-changing? I get really sleepy and headachey when seasons change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK! Just rest. Your body probably needs it. Cooler days and when it starts getting darker earlier makes me want to sleep more. Maybe I'm part bear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...