In no particular order:
1. Get healthy, weigh less - seriously, for a variety of reasons, I weigh more than I should. By a lot. This shall be corrected. Entire lifestyle overhaul is in progress, and it's going well, but I'm making it a Goal.
2. Relearn how to cook. I can cook, but I need recipes to do it, and I don't do it often enough.
3. Relearn how to sew. Again, I learned, but I stopped in junior high, because it was 'girly'. I resist the urge to slap my younger self upside the head, but it's hard. To this end, I have picked up counted cross stitching kits. Not quite sewing, but something that I enjoyed and was sort of good at, so a step in the right direction. Needless to say, I have already, somehow, screwed up the first one, but it's a practice one anyway. I shall persevere!
4. Learn Latin.
5. Learn Hebrew.
(You may ask why, for 4 and 5. Just because...is what I say.)
6. Be social! I lack this desire, but I'm told it's something healthy people do, is speak to others. I shall try it...
7. Find a husband. Hey, I didn't say they were all rational or reasonable goals. And I figure I should probably start looking, if I ever want to get married.