Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Placeholding Post

There will not likely be a great deal of 'political' themed posts. This is because I consider myself 'politically naive'. I read what happens, and I have an opinion, but it is often an uniformed one, and so I keep it to myself.

This post is just so I can keep track of a few interesting posts/discussions on what's going on in Gaza in one place.

Let Your Keffiyah be the Symbol of Peace

Children are not counted

And when the story was first reported, of this Hamas leader being killed, it said that three of his children were killed as well, and I read that, and was waiting for the outcry, at least in commentary, about the deaths of innocent children, but it hasn't really come, not like I expected. And all the news outlets seem to be...ignoring it. I won't say that one side is right, or the other wrong, because as far as I'm concerned, both sides are run by idiots that don't care that they get their people killed. If I were 'in charge' (and its a good thing I'm not), my current favorite solution is to remove everyone, and flatten the place. Salt the earth. If you can't share, nobody gets it. Of course I'm also in favor of extending Russia's plan of action for Andrei Chikatilo to all murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc. I know I'm not a 'nice' person, and I accept this about myself.

2 comments:

  1. If I were 'in charge' (and its a good thing I'm not), my current favorite solution is to remove everyone, and flatten the place. Salt the earth.

    My goodness, my husband will love you, LOL...He has said the same thing,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned to own some of my viciousness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...