caraboska tagged me, and thus I shall play!
Books I've read recently...
The first four are books I'm reading right now:
1. Orthodox Study Bible
2. Holy War by Karen Armstrong
3. A Place of Safety by Caroline Graham
4. Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher
5. Faithful Unto Death - Caroline Graham
6. Written in Blood - Caroline Graham
7. Death in Disguise - Caroline Graham
8. Death of a Hollow Man - Caroline Graham
Songs or albums I listen to all the time...
1. Thirty Seconds to Mars - This is War
2. Tony Stark Working Playlist
3. Nickelback - Dark Horse
4. Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
5. Criminal Scumbag
6. Seether - Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces
7. Inception soundtrack
8. Captain's Fury (an audiobook)
2. the Church
3. My family (furry members included!)
4. My friends
7. White Collar
8. Florida - despite the humidity!
9. I demand to have an extra: INCEPTION AND ALL THINGS RELATED TO IT.
Things I've learned this year...
1. I'm obsessive. No, really. I mean, I knew that, but it's kind of been driven home, lately.
2. That I have body issues I have not yet dealt with.
3. That I won't go mad and slide back into some old ways if I don't hold myself to impossibly strict standards in all things.
4. Not to bother giving certain people advice, because they don't really want it, and I'll just have to slap them later.
5. I HATE weeding.
6. Soy will kill me. Thus, I can never be a vegetarian. *WHEW* Now I have an excuse!
7. I rush into things, which is weird, since I lack the spontaneity gene.
8. I'm kind of gruesome. In the way that, I don't find things gross that most people would.
New recipes I want to try and make...
I don't have any specific recipes in mind. I just like to cook and try new things.
Favorite online hangouts...
6. the YouTube
Projects I need to work on...
1. THE BLOODY STUMP IN THE FRONT FLOWER BED THAT APPARENTLY HAS A BILLION ROOTS AND WILL DIE!
2. Clean up comics room
3. Rearrange book shelves (not so much rearrange as put new books in their place and shift things a bit.)
4. More work outs and weight loss! I believe I have fabulous calves just waiting under there...I can *feel* them.
5. Work on some fics I've had ideas for...
6. Start looking for a dress for the wedding I'm going to in October...
7. Get the two books I've loaned out back. They've had plenty of time to read them, and I want my dictionary of angels back.
8. Finish the re-watch of Supernatural in time for Season 6! Praise be to Chuck!
Tags: Whoever wants to do it. :p