Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Completely unsubtle femslashiness

H(elena) G. Wells: 'I know a thing or two about the opposite sex. Many of my lovers were men.'

And then Myka *smirks* like a smirky thing who makes up a part of the percentage of Helena's lovers who were not-men.

*giggle* She cannot be evil! The cuteness is too cute!

edit: Oh, they dressed HG up like Lara Croft for this whole Warehouse 2 deal. And Myka was *so very much* appreciating the view! Damn you Warehouse 13! I don't need another pairing!

edit the 2nd: DEAR W13: SCREW YOU! I want a desperate, crying reunion next week, with forgiveness and HG suffering to prove her love, OR ELSE! YOU SUCKED ME IN, YOU BASTARDS! ALSO, YOU KILLED VALDA(Crowley). I DO NOT LOVE YOU ANY MORE.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. I'm loving your posts on them. I still haven't gotten around to seeing the series...I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is just a fun series - it has it's serious moments, but not overwhelmingly so. Much ridiculousness abounds. In spite of the crap that they're pulling with HG. I mean, I *knew* the course of true love wasn't gonna run smooth, but dammit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...