Monday, August 2, 2010

FanFic and Me

Okay, here's the thing. I've written a fic, and I intend to post it to my lj later tonight (and maybe the Arthur/Eames comm I found? We'll see. I have to read the comm rules first). I won't be posting it here, because I'm not comfortable with the whole, blogger/fanfic dynamic. I've always used lj for my fic, or dreamwidth, and I see no reason to change now. Also, since this blog is attached to the other...yeah. Not comfortable with that. Reason being? I only write one kind of fanfic - slash.

So, what I think is, if either of you two (because it's just LK and sanil around here, I know), want to read my fics, email me and I'll send you back my lj address. So long as we all understand what slash is, that I write in varying levels of maturity, and that we're not to ever share my lj with anyone else.

So. In case you don't have it, the email is akelios @ yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...