Monday, October 18, 2010

Smallville S10E04 - Homecoming

I'm tired, so all you get is:

JAMES MARSTERS! PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES?


Okay, I lied. Also, floating! Which is a step away from ACTUAL FLIGHT YOU MORON! And don't think you can get away with saying futureClark flew and call it all good, show. OUR Clark must fly! And have Batman.

Preview: Sooo...Isis. Does that mean Black Adam? I *like* Black Adam. Which would also necessitate Captain Marvel. Billy Batson! Whee!

NOW FREAKING GIVE ME BATMAN YOU IDIOTS! YOU'RE PUTTING IN BLOODY ISIS! NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE HELL ISIS IS BUT *ME* AND OTHER NERDS OF MY OBSESSIVE CALIBRE!

2 comments:

  1. Um...I know who she is....O_O


    But seriously, there are like ten million awesome justice league peeps and we have Isis....really? Not so good, not so good at all.

    YAY Marsters....he is still always Spike to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* You're covered under 'nerds of my obsessive calibre'. Since you worked in a comic shop I actually think you would win the comic nerd-off, should such a contest ever occur. :) You got automatic points for having worked there at all, really.

    I know. I mean...really? Isis? *shakes head* There are so many far more awesome characters they could be using.

    Marsters is just great. Spike, Captain John Hart, Braniac - all lovely because of him and his talents.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...